Your ID card serves as your student and employee ID, meal plan card, and residence hall key. You have the option of using the card as a debit card at certain campus sites, including the Campus Store, mail room, and campus laundry facilities. The card may be used with multiple vendors in the greater Burlington area, wherever merchants display our CC Cash Card logo
To learn more about all the wonderful things you can do with your CC Cash Card and how it works, check out the CC Cash Card page.
TO SET UP ACCESS TO YOUR CHAMPLAIN CASH CARD ACCOUNT:
Log-in to the WebCard Center, then:
- Click on the link, “Not Registered? Click Here to to Sign Up”
- Enter your Champlain Student ID Number as your User Name, including the 82
- Enter your PIN number as your Champlain Student ID number, WITHOUT the 82
- Enter a valid email and password
- A confirmation email will be sent to you with instructions on how to complete the activation of your web card account
If you have questions, please contact Compass Student Services at 802.860.2777 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The office is open Monday–Friday, 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM at Perry Hall, Rm 174.
Link to this FAQ