Financial Aid, Grants & Scholarships for Transfer Students

All transfer applicants admitted into a Champlain degree program will automatically be considered for Champlain's merit-based scholarships. All admitted applicants who complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) will be considered for Champlain's need-based scholarships, which are awarded to those with demonstrated financial need. There are no additional scholarship applications to complete. 

Scholarships (which do not need to be repaid) are awarded based on achievement, need, and other characteristics, and are guaranteed to renew annually as long as the student remains enrolled full time. Some scholarships you may be eligible for include:

  • Single Parent Scholarship—This scholarship is available for Pell-eligible single parents, whom are undergraduate students and Vermont residents, and participating in the Champlain College Single Parents Program. Learn more.
  • New American Student Scholarship—This need-based scholarship is for Vermont's refugee and asylum students who are eligible for a Federal Pell Grant.
  • CCV Scholarship—This scholarship is available for students transferring to Champlain College from CCV. 

Other financial aid options are available. Learn more about scholarships & grants at Champlain College. To get started, apply for financial aid.

Learn more about financial aid through Champlain College.

Interested in Learning More?

Thank you for your interest in transferring to Champlain College! If you'd like to know more about being an on campus undergraduate student at Champlain, fill out this form and we'll send you all sorts of useful information (and other nifty things). Don't worry, we won't bombard you with a ton of paper!

If you are interested in learning more about Champlain College Online programs, which are designed for working adults, please visit