Computer & Digital Forensics Career Success
Why Computer & Digital Forensics?
Cybercrime and digital security breaches are an unfortunate fact of life and business. When a breach or leak happens, employers need a digital forensics examiner to analyze the situation. Computer and digital forensics is a growing field with a staggering number of opportunities in local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies as well as private-sector firms and businesses. With demand for computer forensics experts growing at an exponential rate, now is a great time to enter this career field.
Champlain Graduates From Computer & Digital Forensics Enter The Field
Just six months after graduation, alumni from our Computer & Digital Forensics program are seeing great success in their career journeys, with 97% of grads from the program's Class of 2019 employed, and of those employed, 96% are in positions relevant to their career goals.
Recent Computer & Digital Forensics graduates have accepted various positions, including:
- Celgene // IT Specialist, Digital Forensics // Summit, NJ
- Dell EMC // Software Engineer // Hopkinton, MA
- Dell Secureworks // Security Incident Response Advisor // Providence, RI
- Guidepoint Security // VSOC Analyst 1 // Herndon, VA
- Stroz Friedburg // Cyber Associate // Washington, DC
- Arete Advisors // Digital Forensic Engineer // Washington, DC
- Department of Defense // Security Vulnerability Analyst (Confidential) // Fort Meade, MD
- Fidelity Investments // Associate Systems Analyst // Merrimack, NH
- FTI Consulting // Digital Forensics, eDiscovery Consultant // San Francisco, CA
- Kivu Consulting // Digital Forensic Analyst // Denver, CO
- FireEye // Associate Consulting // El Segundo, CA
- LL Bean // Cyber Security Incident Responder // Lewiston, ME
- FTI Consulting // eDiscovery, Forensics, IG Consultant // Chicago, IL
- Naval Information Warfare Center Atlantic // Scientist // North Charleston, SC
- Raytheon // Information Systems Security Officer // Pelham, NH
Read more about Champlain students' career success.
Champlain College Class of 2019 Joins the Workforce
Champlain's Career Collaborative team surveys alumni six months after graduation to find out how job searches are going. The College-wide results below are based on an outstanding 91% response rate—significantly higher than most post-graduation college surveys.
- 91% are either employed or continuing their education within six months after graduating.
- 88% of the graduates who are employed indicated that their jobs are related to their career goals.
- 89% also indicated that they had completed one or more internships or other experiential learning opportunities before graduation.
The Results Are Clear
Our graduates are thriving; their Champlain education prepared them with real-world experience that sets them apart in their field.