Why Computer & Digital Forensics?
Computer and digital forensics is a growing field with a staggering number of opportunities in local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies as well as private-sector firms and businesses. With demand for computer forensics experts growing at an exponential rate, now is a great time to enter this career field.
Champlain Computer & Digital Forensics Graduates Enter The Field
Just six months after graduation, alumni from our Computer & Digital Forensics program were seeing great success in their career journeys, with 97% of grads from the program's Class of 2019 employed. Of those employed, 96% were already in positions relevant to their career goals.
Recent Computer & Digital Forensics graduates have accepted various positions, including:
- Celgene // IT Specialist, Digital Forensics // Summit, NJ
- Dell EMC // Software Engineer // Hopkinton, MA
- Dell Secureworks // Security Incident Response Advisor // Providence, RI
- Guidepoint Security // VSOC Analyst 1 // Herndon, VA
- Stroz Friedburg // Cyber Associate // Washington, DC
- Arete Advisors // Digital Forensic Engineer // Washington, DC
- Department of Defense // Security Vulnerability Analyst // Fort Meade, MD
- Fidelity Investments // Associate Systems Analyst // Merrimack, NH
- FTI Consulting // Digital Forensics, eDiscovery Consultant // San Francisco, CA
- Kivu Consulting // Digital Forensic Analyst // Denver, CO
- FireEye // Associate Consulting // El Segundo, CA
- LL Bean // Cyber Security Incident Responder // Lewiston, ME
- FTI Consulting // eDiscovery, Forensics, IG Consultant // Chicago, IL
- Naval Information Warfare Center Atlantic // Scientist // North Charleston, SC
- Raytheon // Information Systems Security Officer // Pelham, NH
Read more about Champlain students' career success.