Champlain College has indoor bicycle storage rooms that can be used by ALL residential students (and employees) regardless of which hall they live in. Respect your bike by using our safe, secure storage rooms! Bring your own lock and park your bike for as long as you want. They are located in:
- Juniper Hall
- Butler Hall
- 194 Saint Paul Street
Simply email email@example.com to request key card access.
Details of Bike Storage Rooms at Champlain
- Juniper Hall's storage room has 34 wall hooks and is accessible by the northern side of the building at the lower level. Access to the room is through the ChampShop—Juniper Hall's bicycle mechanic workshop.
- Butler Hall's storage room has 20 wall hooks and is accessed from the southern stairwell basement access.
- 194 Saint Paul Street has two storage rooms. Room One has 30 wall hooks and is accessible by the ground floor from the main entry arcade. Room Two has 45 wall hooks and is on the first floor, accessible off the eastern Brown's Court entrance (near the trash enclosure). Both rooms have a heavy duty pump and Fixit stand, with tools.
Conditions of Use
- Bicycles only. No snowboards or other items.
- Hang your bicycle. Bicycles improperly hung or impeding access will be removed at the owner's expense. Think fire safety!
- If all hangers are in use, please use outside racks.
- Use a lock. Champlain is not responsible for lost/stolen items.
- Respect other people's equipment.
- Bikes must be removed at the end of the Spring semester. Any bikes left during the summer will be removed and disposed of.