The components of Champlain College's bicycle facilities and programs can be found in the left navigation bar links and below:
- Join us for the "ChampRiders Cruise" weekly ride series on Wednesdays 1-2pm. This is an easy cruise around the neighborhoods of Burlington during the lunch hour to enjoy some socializing and exercise while exploring the nooks and crannies of Burlington. Easy routes and varying directions will be the theme of every week.
- We currently have indoor bike storage rooms in Butler, Juniper, Cushing, and 194 Saint Paul Street that can be used by ALL residential students (and employees). Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to request key card access. Respect your bike — use safe, secure rooms!
- Need to get changed after your commute? There are locker and shower facilities available in IDX at the Gym and in the Miller Center at Lakeside on the second floor.
- All employees can register for the Bike/Walk Rewards Program (CATMA) which provides rewards of gift cards to City Market, Ski Rack, or Roxy Cinema for simply biking to work 24 times in a 60 day period (equivalent to three days per week for 8 weeks).
- Our safety program has helmets available for purchase out of The Campus Store in CCM for low cost. The Bern helmets are multi-sport helmets that can be used by people who bike, skateboard, ski, or snowboard. We plan on expanding this to locks and lights too for the ultimate safety program.
- To find all bike parking locations, indoor rooms, and Fixit stands and pumps, check the bike rack layer on the map below:
Other bicycle specific links can be found below:
- Bikes on City Buses
- Bicycle Benefits - Purchase a sticker, adhere it to your bike helmet, and receive a variety of discounts at local businesses.
- Local Motion - A member-supported non-profit organization promoting people-powered transportation and recreation for healthy and sustainable Vermont communities.
- trailFINDER - a web mapping tool of trails all over Vermont.
- Safe Streets Collaborative - Getting cyclists, pedestrians, and motorists alike to make our roadways safer for people on foot and on bike.
- Commuter Biking Tips