Information about Champlain College's bicycle facilities and programs can be found in the left navigation bar links and below:
- We currently have indoor bike storage rooms in Butler, Juniper, Cushing, and 194 Saint Paul Street that can be used by ALL residential students (and employees). Simply email email@example.com to request key card access. Respect your bike—use safe, secure rooms!
- Need to get changed after your commute? There are locker and shower facilities available in IDX at the Gym and in the Miller Center at Lakeside on the second floor.
Other bicycle specific-links can be found below:
- Bikes on City Buses
- Bicycle Benefits - Purchase a sticker, adhere it to your bike helmet, and receive a variety of discounts at local businesses.
- Local Motion - A member-supported non-profit organization promoting people-powered transportation and recreation for healthy and sustainable Vermont communities.
- trailFINDER - a web mapping tool of trails all over Vermont.
- Safe Streets Collaborative - Getting cyclists, pedestrians, and motorists alike to make our roadways safer for people on foot and on bike.
- Commuter Biking Tips
To find all bike parking locations, indoor rooms, and Fixit stands and pumps, check the bike rack layer on the map below: