- W-2s will be available no later than January 31 per IRS requirements. As an active employee, using your college single sign-on credentials, you will be able to go to the ADP portal and view or print your W-2 anytime. If you have other W-2 questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
- Employees & former employees can access my.ADP.com from any computer. Your W-2 will be available to you for 3 years. The electronic access instructions for your W-2 are below. Please note, steps may vary slightly based on the user
- Go to my.ADP.com
- Click CREATE ACCOUNT
- Click I HAVE A REGISTRATION CODE
- Enter the Registration Code GMD1-W2, then click Continue
- See flier for step-by-step instructions
NOTE: Unless you manually changed your settings in Oracle on or before January 10, 2022, a paper copy will be mailed to the address on file.
Questions about your pay statements, direct deposits, and payroll forms? Contact GMHEC Payroll Shared Services