The Top Cyber Security Program in the United States - SC Magazine
Taught exclusively by digital forensics experts who have extensive fieldwork experience and ongoing affiliations with the digital forensics community, the award winning Computer & Digital Forensics program at Champlain is the premier destination in the country for those who want to go into this exciting field.
Develop mastery level understanding of:
- Computer & Digital Forensics
- Android/Iphone/Ipad Mobile Device Forensics
- Digital forensic tools used by government/private companies
- Cyber Security
- Operating System, File System and Network Forensics
A Detailed, Hands-on Approach
- We have over 10 classes focused on Computer and Digital Forensics, all designed to prepare you to be a successful in the Cyber Security industry.
- Get unparalleled, hands-on experience in the Senator Patrick Leahy Center for Digital Investigation working in a real digital forensics investigation lab where you will have the opportunity to work alongside professional digital forensics investigators and law enforcement officials conducting actual investigations.
- Participate in the Digital Forensics Student Association at Champlain College. This student-run organization brings guest speakers to campus and hosts special programs and events.
Our digital forensics bachelor's and master's degrees are recognized nationally for their quality
- Model Electronic Crime and Digital Investigation Programs, named by the National Institute of Justice
- Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education, named by the National Security Agency and Department of Homeland Security
- 2013 SC Magazine Top Cyber Security Higher Education Program, selected by SC Magazine