Veteran Service Office
Like us on facebook! facebook.com/ChampMilVets
Perry Hall, Room 222
254 South Willard Street
Burlington, VT 05402-0670
One Stop Shop
The Veteran Services Office, a part of the Office of Financial Aid, was created to provide easy access to military and VA education benefit information and services for our Military and Veteran students throughout the campus.
- VA and Military Education Benefits Counseling
- Certification of Enrollments to the VA
- VA financial processing
- Troubleshooting VA and Military education benefit issues
- Advocate for Military and Veterans on campus
- Coordinate services with VA Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors
- Fax documents to the VA Regional Processing Office(RPO)
- Assistance completing: Veterans Online Application(VONAPP), Free Application for Federal Student Aid(FAFSA) or other related applications.
You are welcome to visit and meet with Dave Gerns, CPO, USN(Retired), the Assistant Director of Military and Veteran Services. It's recommended that you call in advance of your visit to be sure the office is open. You can also email email@example.com or call 802-865-5777and set up an appointment.
Taking the Next Step
For us to get a better understanding of your specific situation, please fill out our questionnaire.
If you are unsure which documents to send us, use this as a guide:
- Print and provide a copy of your completed VONAPP application
- OR the copy of the current VA Certificate of Eligibility or snapshot of eBenefits eligibility page.
- provide a copy of the Report of Change of School (22-1995), if applicable.
- Order your military transcripts to transfer military credits to Champlain. For Air Force, go here. For all other branches, go here.
Submit documents to me:
-- Via fax: 802-860-2775 ATTN Veteran Services Office
-- Mail to: Champlain College, 163 South Willard Street, PO Box 670, Burlington, VT 05402-0670 ATTN: Veteran Services Office
-- Drop them off in person at Enrollment Services Center, Perry Hall, 254 South Willard Street (South West Corner of South Willard and Maple Streets), Room 222