News and Updates:
- With our Fall Holiday and Fall Open Houses fast approaching, below is the detail with regards to parking and shuttles:
- Saturday Oct. 8 and Sunday 9 - Parking and Weekend Shuttle are like a normal weekend.
- Monday Oct. 10 - No Lakeside shuttles. Spinner and Bayberry shuttles run like normal. Open parking on streets and in unrestricted lots. Enforcement will be limited to just 24/7 restricted lots (such as Boardman, Perry etc).
- Tuesday Oct. 11 - No classes but employees are still working. Parking WILL BE ENFORCED like a normal workday. That includes the streets and lots. Lakeside Shuttle will be on a Limited Schedule (1 shuttle, 7am-6pm). Spinner and Bayberry shuttles run like normal.
- Friday Oct. 14 - Game Open House - Please do everything in your power to walk, bike, bus, carpool or telecommute that day. Parking everywhere will be tight in the afternoon/evening with a lot of visiting families, so please plan to leave your car at home, if you have that capability. Or just ask your boss if you can go home early ;)
- Join the Way to Go! Challenge. Runs September 26-October 7. Get moving and win great prizes. Sign up today.
- Follow us on our ChampTransportation Facebook Page for great transportation info
- Transportation Plans and Reports can now be found on a new webpage, Plans and Reports, found under "About: Transportation Office" on the left sidebar.
Our goal is to help students, employees and visitors get to and move around our campus in the most safe, comfortable and convenient manner possible. Our pages outline the options to get to campus, including the many programs offered by our partner CATMA. Our parking page outlines how and where to park, and our Shuttle page outlines our campus shuttles that go between Lakeside and Spinner Place. There are bike resources, CarshareVT and ride sharing, CCTA bus information, long distance and walking information.
Transportation Related Events at Champlain and around Burlington
Transportation Plans and Reports
Can now be found on a new webpage, Plans and Reports, found under "About: Transportation Office" on the left sidebar.
Champlain College Commuter Stories from Sustain Champlain on Vimeo.
CCM 102, Ground Floor
375 Maple Street
Regular Office Hours:
PO Box 670
Burlington, VT 05402
In association with: