It's all here: transcripts, enrollment verification, class registration, forms for switching majors, and more. Make an appointment with an Academic Specialist. Request a replacement diploma because your dog ate yours. 

Compass works with the Registrar's Office to get you what you need. If you don't find what you're looking for below, please be in touch: or call/text: (802) 992-1474.