Transcripts & Replacement Diplomas

Request a Transcript

Transcripts are issued by the National Student Clearinghouse at the written request of the student or alumnus. The National Student Clearinghouse allows you to track the progress of your transcript order and receive updates via text if you would like. The only way to receive a secure, certified electronic version of your transcript is to use this service.

Visit the Clearinghouse to order your transcript online. Click "Order or Track a Transcript" at the bottom of the list.

Request a Replacement Diploma

Replacement diplomas are available to former Champlain students by completing this form.