Parent Advisory Council
Dare to Make Your Mark.
Join the Parent Advisory Council.
About the Council
The Champlain College Parent Advisory Council is a group of current and former parents who are committed to investing in Champlain College and its future as we prepare our students for lifelong career success. Members of the Parent Advisory Council play a leadership role through participation, service, and financial support. Through your active engagement, you are making a direct impact on your student's experience at Champlain.
Parent leaders are an integral component of the vibrant experience we offer our students, and parent engagement is critical as our students seek internships and embark on meaningful careers after graduation.
“Through our involvement with the Parent Advisory Council, we have seen firsthand how dedicated Champlain College is to the success of their curriculum and our daughter’s future. We’ve been able to develop a deep bond with Champlain’s faculty and administration, and actively participate in the direction the College is taking. We feel there is no better place that our daughter could prepare for her career.”
-Bill and Michelle LaCroix P'17, Parent Advisory Council Members
Council Expectations, Benefits, and Committees:
To learn more about Council expectations, member benefits, and signature initiatives, please see our Parent Advisory Council brochure (PDF).
2017-18 Parent Advisory Council:
- Eileen & Phil Adler P'20 (Natick, MA; Criminal Justice)
- Carolyn Alter (New Canaan, CT; Game Design)
- Lisa Altomari DiGiovanni & Nicholas DiGiovanni P'20 (Ipswich, MA; Marketing)
- Mark Arnold & Ginny Bumgardner P'21 (Columbus, OH; Marketing)
- Amy & Richard Blake P'20 (Peabody, MA; Game Production Management)
- Matthew & Jeanne Burris P'19 (Westport, CT; Management of Creative Media)
- Azmina Clark P'20 (Ypsilanti, MI; Social Work)
- Steven & Robin Ellis P'20 (Wenham, MA; Game Design)
- Leslie & David Greiner P'20 (Argyle, TX; Game Art & Animation)
- Marisa Harney P'19 (New York, NY; Game Production Management)
- John & Anne Hincks P'20 (Sudbury, MA; Computer Networking & Cybersecurity)
- Michelle & Bill LaCroix P'17 (Colchester, VT; Business)
- Mark & Mary Louison P'19 (Weston, CT; Graphic Design)
- Michael Nesteroff & Kimm Viebrock P'19 (Seattle, WA; Creative Media)
- Lynn & John Orav P'16 (Bedford, MA; Broadcast & Streaming Media)
- Jason & Colleen Ramsden P'20 (Raleigh, NC; Game Design)
- Lisa Rice P'17 (Mullica Hill, NJ; Management & Innovation)
- Dawn Richardson P'21 (Far Hills, NJ; Game Art & Animation)
- Elizabeth Spears & Daniel Murphy P'20 (North Hampton, NH; Computer Networking & Cybersecurity)
- Leslie Thornbury P'20 (Darien, CT; Graphic Design & Digital Media)
- Haven Tyler P'20 (Newton, MA; Computer Science & Innovation)
- Tim Wilens & Jon Schonning P'21 (Winchester, MA; Computer Networking & Cybersecurity)
- Richard Wright & Sheila Culbert P'18 (Meriden, NH; Computer Networking & Cybersecurity)