Welcome to the Champlain family!
We'd like to introduce some friends in our community to you.
Champlain's campus is full of friendly faces you'll see every day: in the bustling IDX Student Center, at the library with its fabulous views of the lake and mountains, or even when hopping off-campus to visit the energetic Church Street Marketplace for a coffee or bite to eat. Below you can meet some of the students and staff you may run into around campus. They'll introduce you to just a few of the resources and attractions available at Champlain, such as:
- The benefits of a small college campus with a tight-knit community
- Some of the best first year residence halls around
- The best spots on the energetic Church Street Marketplace, as chosen by Champlain students themselves
- Picture-perfect views of Lake Champlain and sunsets over the Adirondack Mountains
- Campus options for physical activity and wellness
- Resources to exercise your creativity in media and the arts
- The academic resource available at the Miller Information Commons
- What's on the menu in the campus dining hall