Champlain College Benefits for Community Partners
Champlain College has several long-standing relationships with organizations in our community. Community partners host interns, work study students, service-learning projects, provide informational tours, attend classes as guest speakers and much more. In recognition of the many ways our partners serve our institution, we offer several ways our partners can connect to institutional resources.
- Take advantage of the recently announced 50% tuition cut for Champlain College Online undergraduate classes
- 25% non-profit discounts for the David L. Cooperrider Center for Appreciative Inquiry
(Contact for more info: Jessica Blackman, 415.265.2417)
- Non-profit rates for Champlain's new Mediation & Dialogue Center educational programs (starting January 2019)
(Contact for more info: Julian Portilla, 802.865.5473)
- Non-profit discount for Conference & Event Center: 10% discount on the Champlain Room & Terrace
(Contact for more info: Sue Lindberg, 802.865.5404, www.champlain.edu/eventcenter, www.facebook.com/CCeventcenter/)
- Education & Human Studies (EHS) Faculty are available for speaking engagements with your organization, clubs, etc.
- Create additional service-learning opportunities
(Service-Learning FAQ sheet from UVM & Champlain College)
- The Career Collaborative offers intern and employee recruitment services.
- If your employer is a Champlain College Online truED partner, you may be eligible for a significant tuition discount on Champlain's acclaimed online bachelor's and master's degree programs. We also work closely with truED partners to support their workforce development initiatives. Check this list to lookup your employer and learn more about truED.
- Champlain offers occasional on-campus workshops and events. Visit the Champlain College event calendar.
Updated January 2019