Champlain College Benefits for Community Partners
Champlain College has several long-standing relationships with organizations in our community. Community partners host interns, work study students, service-learning projects, provide informational tours, attend classes as guest speakers and much more. In recognition of the many ways our partners serve our institution, we offer several ways our partners can connect to institutional resources.
- Take advantage of more than 60 degree and certificate programs with Champlain College Online. With competitive tuition and generous transfer credit policies you can finish your degree quickly and affordably!
- Champlain College Online's workplace learning solutions team is ready to partner with your organization to meet your unique professional development needs. We offer highly customizable solutions for your workforce in project management, leadership, data analytics and more! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 25% non-profit discounts for the David L. Cooperrider Center for Appreciative Inquiry
(Contact for more info: Jessica Blackman, 415.265.2417)
- Non-profit rates for Champlain's new Mediation & Dialogue Center educational programs (starting January 2019)
(Contact for more info: email@example.com)
- Non-profit discount for Conference & Event Center: 10% discount on the Champlain Room & Terrace
(Contact for more info: Sue Lindberg, 802.865.5404, www.champlain.edu/eventcenter, www.facebook.com/CCeventcenter/)
- School of Social Innovation Faculty are available for speaking engagements with your organization, clubs, etc.
- Create additional service-learning opportunities
(Service-Learning FAQ sheet from UVM & Champlain College)
- The Career Collaborative offers intern and employee recruitment services.
- Many regional and national employers are in the truED family, entitling you, your spouse, and eligible dependents access to more than 60 degree and certificate programs at preferred tuition rates. Check your eligibility here and learn more about truED.
- Champlain offers occasional on-campus workshops and events. Visit the Champlain College event calendar.
Updated April 2022